The DSC74C with an outlet coil is designed for the most critical measurements at atmospheric pressure. In the DSC74C, the coil is connected to the sampling cell outlet to protect the sensor from ambient humidity disturbing the measurement. The coil can also be used as a cooling coil for sampling from high temperature processes.
DSC74C consists of the following parts:
- Sampling cell, thread G3/8"
- Connection part with a needle valve and an integrated leak screw
- Reducing Nipple (thread adapter), G3/8" to G1/2"
- Reducing Adapter (thread adapter), G3/8" to G1/4"
- Diffusion coil (for measurements in atmospheric pressure)
The thread size cannot exceed 7 mm. Use the provided adapter to avoid damage to the transmitter.