|Complete the steps listed in Adjusting RH and T with MI70 handheld indicator before continuing with this adjustment option.|
- Check that the probes are located in equal conditions and wait until the readings have stabilized (can take 30 minutes or more). If you are close to the probes, do not breathe in their direction.
- Press ADJUST to continue adjusting.
- Choose To same as THI/II from the MI70 adjustment menu and press SELECT. MI70 automatically recognizes which port the HMP70 series probe is connected to.
Press YES to confirm the adjustment.
If the temperature difference between the reference probe and the transmitter is too large, the adjustment cannot be done (MI70 notifies you of this). The available reserve for T adjustment of the transmitter depends on the initial temperature calibration of the unit.
- The adjustment is done. Press BACK and EXIT to return to the basic display.
- Turn off the MI70 and detach the connection cable.