|Complete the steps listed in Adjusting RH and T with MI70 handheld indicator before continuing with this adjustment option.|
- Remove the filter from the transmitter's probe and insert the probe head into the reference condition.
- Press ADJUST to continue adjusting.
Choose 1-point adjustment from the MI70 adjustment menu and
Press READY when the reading has stabilized in the reference
condition (can take 30 minutes or more). You can follow the stabilization from the
- Enter the correct reference value with the arrow buttons and press OK.
- Confirm the adjustment by pressing YES.
- The adjustment is done. Press BACK and EXIT to return to the basic display.
- Turn off the MI70 and detach the connection cable.