|15 … 35 V DC or 24 V AC is needed when using the 0 … 10 V output.|
- Remove the transmitter cover as instructed in Opening the transmitter cover.
- Insert the signal wires through the selected cable gland/conduit fitting in the bottom of the transmitter or alternatively through the rubber grommet at the back side of the transmitter.
- Connect the wires as indicated in Figure 1 and in Table 1. Suitable wire size is 0.5 … 1.5 mm2 (20 … 15 AWG).
- Switch on the RS-485 bus termination switch if necessary.
- Close the cover by keeping it slightly tilted and first attaching it to the fixing snaps at the top of the enclosure base. Then push the lower part of the cover firmly forward until it locks. The transmitter is ready for use.
1 Numbers 1 … 6 in the first column of the wiring table refer to section (A) and numbers 7 … 11 to section (B) in Figure 1.
2 There is an internal connection between numbers 1 and 5 on section (A) and number 9 on section (B).