Vaisala Humidity and Temperature Probes HMP60 and HMP110 Series are simple and cost-effective humidity transmitters suitable for various volume applications:
- Integration into other manufacturers' equipment
- Glove boxes
- Fermentation chambers
- Data loggers
- Handheld meters
HMP60 series probes use the interchangeable Vaisala INTERCAP® sensor. No recalibration is required after sensor replacement.
HMP110 series probes use the Vaisala HUMICAP® 180R sensor for increased accuracy. For applications where H2O2 (for example, vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VHP)) is present, HMP110 series probes can also be ordered with the HUMICAP® 180V catalytic sensor. HMP110 series probes require calibration after sensor replacement. This can be done with Vaisala Insight PC software or on the serial line using the optional Vaisala USB cable.
|Parameter||Abbreviation||Metric unit||Non-metric unit|
|Dew point/frost point temperature 1||Td/f||°C||°F|
|Wet bulb temperature||Tw||°C||°F|
- IP65 rated stainless steel probe with INTERCAP® sensor. Rugged probe for demanding applications. Two analog output channels.
- IP65 rated stainless steel probe with HUMICAP® 180R sensor. Rugged probe with higher accuracy for demanding applications. Analog and digital output options (selected in order configuration). Note that when HMP110 is ordered as a digital probe, analog output channels are not available.
- IP65 rated stainless steel probe with temperature sensor only. Has the same temperature measurement performance as HMP110. One analog output channel.
- IP65 rated stainless steel probe. Does not measure; instead, outputs constant humidity and temperature readings on serial line. Useful for validating installations of HMT120 and HMT130 transmitters, for example. Digital output only.
- IP54 rated probe with PC/ABS plastic housing and INTERCAP® sensor. Lightweight probe with faster thermal response time. Not for permanent outdoor use. Two analog output channels.
IP54 rated probe with PC/ABS plastic housing and HUMICAP® 180R sensor. Lightweight probe with higher accuracy and faster thermal response time. Not for permanent outdoor use. Two analog output channels.
Used with the Vaisala HM40 handheld meter (requires special software configuration).