If you have a list of previously collected calibration readings (for example, from a 3rd party laboratory calibration), you can adjust the probe without having to generate the calibration conditions and wait for stabilization. Both RH and T can be adjusted using previously measured values.
To adjust the measurement of the HMP110 or HMP113 probe with Insight PC software using previously measured values, you need:
- Vaisala USB cable (item code 219690)
- Computer with a Microsoft Windows® operating system (64-bit version and Vaisala Insight PC software installed. Insight PC software can be downloaded at www.vaisala.com/insight.
- Previously collected measurement values that are entered in the adjustment.
The following example describes a 2-point RH adjustment in Insight using previously measured values:
- Open the Insight software on your PC.
- Connect the probe to the PC with USB cable 219690 and wait for Insight to detect the probe.
- To open the Insight PC software calibration menu, select to access Insight main menu. In the main menu, select Calibrate, and then open the RH adjustment tab.
- When entering previously measured values, there is no need to insert the probe in a reference environment or wait for stabilization. Enter the RH level of your first reference in the Reference value, point 1 field.
Replace the automatically inserted value in the Measured value, point 1 field with the value that you have measured previously.
In case of RH adjustment, enter the temperature at which the previous measurement was made in the Measured temperature, point 1 field.
Repeat steps 4 and 5 for the second adjustment point.
If you want to save the adjustment into the device, select Activate adjustment.
To exit without taking the adjustment in use, select Close.
- After adjusting your device, update the information in the Calibration information tab.