To adjust the temperature measurement of the HMP110 or HMP113 probe with Insight PC software you need:
- Vaisala USB cable (item code 219690)
- Computer with a Microsoft Windows® operating system (64-bit version and Vaisala Insight PC software installed. Insight PC software can be downloaded at www.vaisala.com/insight.
- 1 … 2 temperature references.
To perform a 1-point or 2-point T adjustment with Insight:
- Open the Insight software on your PC.
- Connect the probe to the PC with USB cable 219690 and wait for Insight to detect the probe.
- To open the Insight PC software calibration menu, select to access Insight main menu. In the main menu, select Calibrate, and then open the T adjustment tab.
- Remove the filter from the probe and insert the probe in the first reference environment.
- Wait for the measurement to stabilize fully. The graph shows readings of the last 60 minutes.
- When the measurement has stabilized, click the Reference value, point 1 field and enter the temperature of the first adjustment reference. Press ENTER or click outside the field when done.
- Check that the measured value(s) for point 1 are automatically inserted.
- If you want to make a 2-point adjustment, repeat steps 4… 7 for the second adjustment point.
Check the difference between each reference and measured value. Very large differences
may be due to insufficient stabilization time or unsuitable calibration setup.
If you want to save the adjustment into the device, select Activate adjustment.
To exit without taking the adjustment in use, select Close.
- After adjusting your device, update the information in the Calibration information tab.