Temperature adjustment can be done if there is reason to believe that the adjustment is changed. In a 1-point adjustment, make sure the reference condition represents the measuring environment.
To perform a 1-point adjustment to the temperature measurement of the HMP110 or HMP113 using the MI70 indicator, you need:
- MI70 indicator
- Connection cable for MI70 indicator (Vaisala item code 219980)
- One known and stable temperature reference
- Connect the probe to Port I of the MI70 indicator.
- Turn on the MI70 indicator.
- Start the adjustment sequence from .
- MI70 notifies you that automatic power off is disabled during adjustment mode, press OK to acknowledge.
- Select the T parameter when prompted.
- Now the adjustment mode is on, press ADJUST to select the adjustment method.
- Select 1-point adjustment, press SELECT.
- Set the probe to a reference temperature. You can follow the stabilization from the GRAPH display. Press READY when the reading is stabilized in the reference.
- Give the reference temperature value by using the arrow buttons. Press OK.
- Confirm the adjustment, press YES (by pressing NO you return to adjustment mode display and no changes are made).
- Calibration is carried out. Press BACK to exit the adjustment mode and EXIT to return to the basic display.