|If you want to perform a 2-point adjustment instead of a 1-point adjustment, use Vaisala Insight software or the serial line. See Vaisala Insight software and 2-point adjustment of RH measurement (HMP110 and HMP113).|
To perform a 1-point adjustment to the capacitance measurement of the HMP110 or HMP113 using the MI70 indicator, you need:
- MI70 indicator
- Connection cable for MI70 indicator (Vaisala item code 219980)
- One humidity reference. 1-point adjustment with a single < 50 %RH reference will adjust the offset parameter of the measurement. 1-point adjustment with a single > 50 %RH reference will adjust the gain parameter of the measurement.
The following procedure uses the HMK15 Humidity Calibrator. LiCl salt (11.3 %RH at 25 °C) is used as the reference point.
|For more information on using a humidity calibrator and salt chamber references, see Vaisala Humidity Calibrator HMK15 User Guide M210185EN.|
- Connect the probe to Port I of the MI70 indicator.
- Turn on the MI70 indicator.
- Start the adjustment sequence from .
- MI70 notifies you that automatic power off is disabled during adjustment mode, press OK to acknowledge.
- Select the RH parameter when prompted.
- Now the adjustment mode is on, press ADJUST to select the adjustment method.
- Select 1-point adjustment, press SELECT. Press OK to continue.
Insert the probe in the LiCl salt chamber of the humidity calibrator (11 %RH).
You can follow the stabilization from the GRAPH display. Press READY when the reading is stabilized.
- Give the reference humidity value by using the arrow buttons. Press OK.
- Confirm the adjustment, press YES (by pressing NO you return to adjustment mode display and no changes are made).
- Adjustment has been carried out. Press BACK to exit the adjustment mode, and press EXIT to return to the basic display.