|Wear protective eyewear, gloves, and a safety helmet.|
Remove the zinc coating from the edges of the leveling/welding plate.
Before welding the leveling/welding plate to the surface, make sure that the tilt to any direction is less than 7°.
Aim the leveling/welding plate to the correct direction and weld it to the base.
- Protect the welding joint with paint or zinc coating.
- Thread the nuts to the threaded rods of the leveling/welding plate.
- Place the spring washers and the washers on the nuts.
- Lift the mast onto the washers.
- To secure the mast, install the nuts with the spring washers and washers to the threaded rods.
- To level the mast vertically, adjust the nuts that are under the base plate with a wrench.
- Check with a spirit level that the mast is vertical. Check also that the distance between the concrete foundation and the base plate is more than 30 mm (1.2 in).
- Tighten the bolts.