|Wear protective eyewear, gloves, and a safety helmet.|
- Install the nuts to the foundation bolts.
- Place the spring washers and the washers on the nuts.
- Lift the tilt division flange through the foundation bolts onto the washers.
- To level the tilt division flange horizontally, adjust the nuts that are under the plate with a wrench.
- Check with a spirit level that the tilt division flange is horizontal. Check also that the distance between the top of the foundation bolt and the tilt division flange is approximately 50 mm (2 in).
- To secure the tilt division flange, install the nuts with the washers and spring washers to the foundation bolts and tighten them.
Lift the mast to a horizontal position on the hinge and attach the hinge to the base
plate with the provided hex bolts.
WARNING Before erecting the mast, verify that it has not been damaged during the handling.
Lift the mast vertical.
WARNING Before erecting the mast, see the installation and aiming instructions of the additional sensors and devices. It is important to aim the sensors correctly before erecting the mast. WARNING Be careful when erecting or lowering the mast. Check that there are no power lines or other obstacles above the mast or close to the guy wires.
- To secure the mast, install the nuts with the washers and spring washers.
- Tighten the nuts.