|Wear protective eyewear, gloves, and a safety helmet.|
- Install the nuts to the foundation bolts.
- Place the spring washers and the washers on the nuts.
- Lift the base plate through the foundation bolts onto the washers.
- Install the nuts with the washers and spring washers to the foundation bolts.
- To level the mast vertically, adjust the nuts that are under the base plate with a wrench.
- Check with a spirit level that the mast is vertical. Check also that the distance between the concrete foundation and the base plate is more than 30 mm (1.2 in).
- Tighten the bolts.