|Wear protective eyewear, gloves, and a safety helmet.|
To prepare the foundations, use:
- Foundation bolt (7 pcs)
- Nut (12 pcs)
- Nut with plate (3 pcs)
- Metal plate (1 pc)
- Orientation template (1 pc)
Prepare the installation location for 1 mast concrete foundation and 3 guy wire concrete foundations.
Make 4 cast molds from wooden boards for the concrete foundations.
The dimensions of the concrete foundations in the reference calculation must be:
- Height 500 mm (19.69 in)
- Width 950 mm (37.40 in)
- Length 950 mm (37.40 in)
For each foundation, dig a hole with sides approximately 2 m × 2 m (6 ft 7 in ×
6 ft 7 in) and depth 1 m (3 ft 3 in).
In a square foundation, the sides of the square must be in the North/South/East/West direction.
Spread a layer of gravel and level the gravel with a wooden board.
The distance from the surface of the gravel to the ground level must be 500 mm (20 in).
- Compact the gravel with a plane compactor or similar device.
- Consider the individual site requirements and use drainage pipes if the ground on the site is wet.
For each foundation, use:
- Reinforcement TW8 to create 8 straight pieces, base rod length 850 mm (33.46 in)
- Reinforcement TW10 to create 18 straight pieces, base rod length 850 mm (33.46 in)
- Reinforcement TW8 to create 12 pieces of C shapes
- Reinforcement TW10 to create 2 lift parts
Build the reinforcement structure in the cast mold from TW8 and
TW10 according to the given measurements and layout instructions.
- Place stands under the reinforcement structure.
- To hold the structure, use steel wire.
The following figure does not show the arrangement and number of foundation bolts in DKP206 and DKP210. There are 4 foundation bolts. On the top layer of the reinforcements, place the lift parts under the straight parts.
For the guy wire foundations, fix the foundation bolts to plates with nuts and place
1 foundation bolt to each foundation and tie the bolt with wire to the steel reinforcement
Leave 40 mm (1.57 in) of the foundation bolt above the concrete in the finalized block.