Turn the pedestal tube so that the base plate lug faces:
- South in the Northern Hemisphere
- North in the Southern Hemisphere
The base plate lug is for attaching the guide for the winch wire.
- Place the washers and the spring washers to the previously installed nuts.
- Lift the pedestal tube through the bolts on the washers.
Install the nuts with the washers and spring washers to the foundation bolts.
To level the pedestal tube vertically, use a wrench to adjust the nuts that are under
CAUTION Use a spirit level to check the horizontal position of the mast base plate. Check the correct tilting direction of the mast.
- Tighten the nuts with a wrench.