- To remove WAT12 cover, remove the 4 screws holding the cover.
Select the current output span and direction and speed scaling.
For examples on selecting scales and ranges, see the figures in Jumper settings.
Enter the power and signal cables through the cable glands(s).
For better protection against RF interference, ground the cable shield as shown in Figure 1.
Connect the wires to the X2 removable screw terminal block.
For the wiring options, see the figures in Signal output.
- Tighten the output cable gland(s).
- Carefully reattach the enclosure cover with the 4 screws.
- Attach the unit on the top of a pole mast with the mounting clamp as shown in Mounting WAT12 on top of pole mast.
Mount the sensors onto the cross arm.
See Mounting wind sensor to WAT12 and Vaisala Anemometer WAA151 User Guide and Vaisala Wind Vane WAV151 User Guide.
- Before erecting the mast, align the cross arm as instructed in Alignment.