The non-retractable high pressure water wash nozzle SDI2‑23‑WPR/WPN‑XS must be inserted before the line is pressurized and it may not be removed while the line is under pressure.
- Install the wash nozzle (1) into the SDI valve. The flat surface of the wash nozzle must be on top.
- Insert the nut (2) and hand tighten it to the thread.
- Slide the protective sleeve (3) onto the wash nozzle.
- Place the nozzle guide plate (4) on the wash nozzle.
- Fix the nozzle guide plate to the SDI isolation valve with 2 M5 screws (5). Fix the nozzle guide plate to the wash nozzle with an M5 socket screw.
- Tighten the wash nozzle nut (2) to 80 Nm. Place the protective sleeve (3) over the nut (2). Tighten the M5 socket screw (6) to secure the protective sleeve.
- Fold the locking plate (7) over the screws (5).