|WARNING Always shut the main steam valve before performing any work on the wash nozzle.|
Insert the nozzle into the isolation valve (1).
- Attach the nozzle to the nozzle guide with one special M5x10 screw (2) using a 5 mm Allen key.
- Remove the safety pin (3).
Close the 1/4 in check port valve under the nozzle isolation valve (1).
- Open the isolation valve (2) by turning the handle counterclockwise.
- Push the nozzle to the process (3).
- Attach the nozzle to the nozzle guide with one s pecial M5x10 screw (4) using a 5 mm Allen key.
- Lock the isolation valve handle with the safety pin (5).
Connect the lines in the following order.
- STEAM: Connect the steam line and sensor flush flexible line to the nozzle T-piece (1,2).
- WATER: Connect the water line to 1/4 in valve (1,2).
- Open the steam supply line valve (3).
- Check the functionality of washing from the optical image window in DTR.