- Check the wiring, see Connecting the sensor to the indicating transmitter.
Connect the power. The power indicator light and the screen light up within a few
The Main display comes up, as shown in Figure 1.
- If the display shows a row of dashes, there is no corresponding sensor (for example in the figure above, upper left, there is no sensor A, only sensor B is connected). The diagnostic message is NO SENSOR for that sensor.
- Check the serial number of the sensor at the upper right corner in the display.
- For a connected sensor, the diagnostic message at start-up is NORMAL OPERATION or NO SAMPLE if the process pipe is empty. If another diagnostic message is shown instead, see Diagnostic message priorities.
- The TEMP value shows the current process temperature.
- To check the value and the correct setup of the two mA output signals, go to Viewing system information. . For more information, see
- If internal relays or switch inputs are used, check their settings through the DESCRIPTION menu. For more information, see Viewing system information.