The values at the left of the graph are used for diagnostic purposes:
- CONC is the final concentration value including field calibration adjustment, see Figure 1.
- TEMP, see Temperature measurement.
- CCD gives the position of the shadow edge on CCD in %.
- nD is the refractive index value nD from the sensor.
- CALC is the calculated concentration value without field calibration adjustment, Field calibration.
- QF or Quality Factor is a value in the range of 0 to 200. The QF value depends on process medium optical properties. A typical good value is 100, but there are process media where 50 is acceptable. The QF value should stay constant during the process. Falling QF value may indicate prism coating.
- LED is a measure of the amount of light from the light source in %.
- HD TMP is the sensor head temperature, see Temperature measurement.
- HD HUM is the sensor head humidity, see Sensor head humidity.
- I_SNS value shows the current to sensor, the nominal value is 40 mA.
- DTR TMP is the indicating transmitter temperature, see Temperature measurement.
- DTR V1 gives the voltage from the power module, the nominal value is 24 V.
- DTR V2 gives the DC supply voltage, the nominal value is 3.3 V.
|The slope display also has a soft key SENSOR RESTART which can be used to restart the current sensor (see upper left corner of the display for sensor letter) after a sensor software update.|